Specialists in Covert Observation
Since 1994, ADSPL have been providing covert surveillance and observation to the private sector. Whatever the presenting situation, we provide appropriate and unobtrusive surveillance professionals, equipped to fully document any task, often at very short notice. We manage each case with diligence and focus, listening and responding to the specific needs of the situation, enabling client’s objectives to take precedence and be fully satisfied. Potential clients expect a discreet and professional service at cost effective rates. We promise to satisfy and manage expectations. Four decades of experience allows us to offer a well rounded service, whatever the presenting situation.
ADSPL have literally having a lot of experience in serving private individuals, executives, entrepreneurs, business and public sector organisation’s observation requirements. We offer a wealth of industry knowledge and experience and provide an unrivalled level of customer service, including:
- Dedicated observation/surveillance services using only expert operatives
- Static and mobile observation utilising both state of the art and established techniques
- Back-up intelligence specialising in legal ‘open source intelligence’ research
- Complete worldwide and local coverage
- Exclusive 24-48 hour fast-response service
- Excellent standards of practice
- Structured evidence reports
- A dedicated Project Manager throughout
Specialised Covert Surveillance Team Operatives
ALWAYS DETECTIVE SERVICES observation team members are made up of males and females operatives of different ages and from varied cultural backgrounds to best blend in. They all share a simple distinction; they are all dedicated surveillance professionals and observation/surveillance is their only professional focus. ADSPL surveillance operatives have all been subject to our extensive screening process. We believe it is essential that only specifically trained personnel, rather than general investigators or other third parties, conduct professional surveillance and observation, and teams are hand picked to address specifc tasks, whether for corporate surveillance or a private matter. We also have a policy to ensure that operatives are assigned to only one task in any given day; this ensures that observation tasks are manned only by fresh and fully alert operatives. All observation teams deploy an array of covert surveillance vehicles, including cars, observation vans, motorcycles and licensed taxis, depending on the specific requirements of the task.
“Absolute discretion is an absolute necessity for any successful surveillance or static observation”…
As well as being discreet in their operation, our surveillance operatives also focus to ensure that targeted individuals remain under continuous observation. Where appropriate, photographic stills or video (time and date stamped) are acquired using advanced covert equipment, which backs up and supports contemporaneously recorded notes. Our end reports and logs are of the very highest standard and are generally Court admissible*
How We Report
ADSPL observation/surveillance reports (and logs) are very focused, detailed and professional. As well as reporting to you in person, initially by telephone, our formal report will document the presenting situation and clearly demonstrates we have undertaken an ‘impact assessment’, which shows consideration for the legality of the observation/surveillance task. Our report then documents the summarised results of the observation in the form of a summary. The report then has a separate Observation Log which objectively demonstrates the following: Date; Time; Place and What has been observed. This section of the Report is typically supported by date and time stamped media evidence, which is gathered covertly, where doing so does not compromise the observation. Our reports are designed to allow the reader to clearly understand both the presenting situation, along with the resulting evidence; whether the reader be a Court in the INDIA or any other jurisdiction, a family member or any other authorised third party.
- Dedicated rapid-response Corporate Surveillance Teams
- Observation/Surveillance to determine whether a partner is being unfaithful, or to confirm or disprove adultery or any other inappropriate behaviours.
- Surveillance of individuals to establish insurance or disability frauds.
- Observation of places of work including offices, warehouses, construction sites, production locations and other accessible areas.
- Surveillance of individuals for matrimonial or domestic litigation, as part of investigations into residential cohabitation, asset investigations or other domestic or matrimonial matter.
- Observation of residential premises, apartments, garages, boats or aircraft
- Rural covert observation
- Undercover surveillance